Alex's Napolien Blog
Monday, March 9, 2009
Daily Progress Post 3/9/09
Today in the library I worked on Index Cards the whole time all I need is three more index cards and I will have thirty. It would be great if you can have some comments for ideas because im running out of them. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(90)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(10)
▼
March
(25)
Daily Progress Post 3/23/09
Daily Progress Post 3/11/09
Plan
Cited page
Status Report Assignment as of 3/11/09
Daily Progress Post 3/9/09
Index Card # 30
Index Card # 29
Index Card # 28
Daily Progress Post 3/9/09
Index Card # 27
Index Card # 26
Index Card # 25
Index Card # 24
Daily Progress Post 3/8/09
Index Card # 23
Index Card # 22
Index Card # 21
Index Card # 20
Daily Progress Post 3/5/09
Index Card # 19
Daily Progress Post 3/3/09
Index Card # 18
Index Card # 17
Index Card # 16
►
February
(30)
About Me
Alex Scherr
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment