1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article3559355.ece
2. The Sunday Times magazine or paper
3. The credentials are that their is an authur a publish date it also has contact information and its nice because they have all of the emails for the people of the company so you can probably talk to the right person if you had any questions.
4. It talks about rioting about the Tiananmes square massacre and how passionite people still are about this whole situation. Over thirty people died in this riot its preety serious stuff going on their in Bejing. The protesters where Tibet exile groups it was a Tibetian headquarters in Lhasa.
5. and 6. Yes, I believe in this because its news from a news website and also they have some pictures of the rioting and I believe it because I really think that people still feel very strongly about the Tiananmen Square Massacre that they would protest against it again because they felt it was wrong in such that lots of people were killed.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment