1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/4/newsid_2496000/2496277.stm
2. The site is called BBC News
3. The sites credentials are that it is from a news site also it has a sources tab if someone questioned the information on the site you can go to the tab and find the sources.
4. The site is talking about about what was going on in real time like when you read this site you can sense that there where reporters there in the mix of everything interviewing and its cool because it kinda puts you in their shoes and it scary.
5. and 6. I believe this site because the information that they are giving me is from witnesses from the actual Tiananamen Square Massacre and just hearing them talk about what was happening was neat and I think I should include it in my powerpoint for reference and stuff like that.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment