Monday, May 11, 2009

Source #6

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square
2. Wikipedia.com
3. The sites credentials are really nothing because it is wikipedia but it does have an about tab so thats about all of the credit I can give them.
4. The site explains the Tiananmen Square like its history when it was built and the location of it. What I think is interesting is that Tiananmen literally means "Gate of Heavenly Peace" yeah about that they had much violence here in its history. What is the coolest about this website though that no other website has is that I have found is that it has a full picture of the Tiananmen Square which when I look at it it is huge I mean its like a perfect place to protest lots of people can fit and they're are buildings around that are significant and with that protesters can draw attention fast.
5. and 6. I believe the site because the picture that the site has seems to be the most eye catching and it seems to be real and I like the information that they have to say about the name "The Gat of Heavenly Peace". I believe it and I think this image would be a good image to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment