1. http://www.christusrex.org/www1/sdc/tiananmen.html
2. Christus Rex
3. Its credenatials are that you can contact them for help or anyone questions.
4. The site is mainly a picuture website over pictures I believe are contained on this website. The site is well organized so you can find the pictures from specific dates and all that. What is interesting is that when you look at the pictures it seems that the host of the website was like a reporter in the mix of everything able to get the picures which I think is really cool.
5. and 6. I believe the site because the pictures are very interesting and they are real because the look to be older photographs and for that matter it must be real. You can also see the glare from the flash of the camera.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment