Fact: Greenhouse gases are the main problem?
Source #1 http://www.globalwarming.org.in/causes-of-global-warming.php
A. Global Warming.org is site. Or the host of the site.
B. It really only has URL's for the informaion that it shows before you start reading the article.
C. Its ok because it has URL's and it also has a publisher or a maker of the website. Called FISH CEO which is a mobile marketing.
D. It does agree with him because it says that C02 is the major problem and that is a greenhouse gas.
E. I agree because they have statistics to back it like emitions like cars, coal, natural gas. Like it gives percentages on how much C02 it gives off by the amount of energy it takes to make it. Like there is always a trade off to make something you have to give something up.
Source #2 http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/global-warming-faq.html#What_does_the_greenhouse_effect_have_to_
A. It is the Union of Concerned Scientist is the host.
B. The credentials are contact information and information accuracy.
C. Its got contact information and reliable information that is useful.
D. This site says that Greenhouse gases are the problem but really we are. You see we strengthed the power of greenhouse gases it would be totally fine if it would be natural but its not.
E. I believe that because the information matches most of the other sites that is right and I like it also because it was created by a group of scientist that were concerned about global warming.
Source #3 http://www.koshland-science-museum.org/exhibitgcc/causes02.jsp
A. Its a science museum website so the information is reliable
B. Its got contact information like addresses
C. I would say it is really credible because it is actual museum information that they are putting up on the website.
D. The website says that greenhouse gases are responsible for global warming but we caused that to happen we caused some uprisings of it.
E. I believe this information because the diagrams that it is using look accurate enough to believe that they are fully explaining how greenhouse gases work.
2. I believe this fact because I really see it happening right now you can see it with cars and propane and oil companies they are releasing their waste into the atmosphere and polluting the Earth.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment