1. I learned that Napoleons awesome V formation was dominant because it had gave Napoleon a major advantage on the battlefield especially with speed. He also had a exellent Calvary and his morale of the troops which extremely high. Which gave him a huge advantage on the battlefield.
2. Well really my question was the Napoleon tactics and what really made him sucessful.
3. His formations and morale advantage gave him the edge and really thats the answer because thats really all you needed because he was the smartest and he had the most troops.
4. The Final Project answered that question because I showed his dominant formations through battlescenes.
5. Like when I was making the 8 different frontations I discussed how the formation worked and what there strengths and weaknesses of the formations. As you can see in the video that I made the Russians were badly beaten down Napoleons quickness.
6. I thought that I did good on making the DVD because of the quality of the program to also the 37 dollar program FRAPS that I purchase was totally worth it because it saved it as a AVI file so it was at the highest quality.
7. I think I rushed it a little because I was a perfectionist to much and not getting enough done quick enough so I had to start rushing it. So I think it could of been better like scenery.
8. More front but less time on the video it was a little long I should of cut it down a little but still of had the same amount of Fronts.
9. I really wouldnt change anything because I thought it was one of the best projects I have ever done. Because I knew what I was doing and I liked doing it.
10. I think I deserve an A because I worked over 25 hours on the project and it was hard to do and very frusterating. So thats why I think I deserve and A on the project.
6.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment