Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fact # 2

Source #1 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4570557/
A. This sites credentials are that it is from MSNBC so I would think that the information is reliable.
B. The credentials that it has a author that you can contact. Also the the site is a news site where only the press and authorized people can put stuff on.
C. The site has good information because there getting data from a labatory in Hawaii so the results are accurate and it makes sense.
D. They say with the time it will continue to go up because the O Zone is being depleted so it will continue to go up and they aparently get the readings from a Volcano. But right now it is at a peak.
E. I believe it because everyone is talking about it and it comes from MSNBC and I trust them and the information that comes from this website. I still think its crazy on how high C02 levels actually are. Like in China they are booming with pollution and CO2 levels
Source #2 http://www.celsias.com/article/co2-levels-hit-new-peak-as-greenland-ice-sheet-mel/
A. The site is Celsias which talks about just CO2 level readings
B. This sites credentials are their contact information and they have data readings which look to be good.
C. There information looks tto be good like data whise and they are also giving quotes from some people about it most likely scientist
D. This site is saying that it is going up last time they checked in the C02 levels from like 383 to 394 parts per million. So they say it is increasing.
E. I believe it because I think the site has good readings like information wise also to expain what they mean of these increases and I really think it is happening.
Source #3 http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/sports/co2-levels-must-be-reduced-as-they-are-already-in-danger-zone_100116456.html
A. This site is Thailand news site
B. The credentials it has our contact information and a tag for about us so I think they know what they are talking about.
C. The information that they are getting is a little higher than the other site but it is ok because they are taking different measurements from different parts of the world.
D. They say that if the level of Co2 goes from what we have now which is like 394 parts per million to 450 parts per million that will be a severe danger zone that can treaten tons of life.
E. I believe the readings and I do think that if it does get to 450 it will threaten all life because 394 is taking a toll now I cant even predict what its going to be like later.
2. I believe this fact because I can see it happening with animals becoming endangered and the O zone depleteing its real and we have to do something about it before its to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment