Source#1 http://action.foe.org/t/3877/content.jsp?content_KEY=4295
A. This site is mainly about precipitation levels on the rise
B. The credentials that the site has is contact information and reliable information and who they are what do they do stuff like that.
C. The information is accurate because its seems to be the same as the other sites. Like data wise
D. This site actually disagrees a little with the fact that global warming is making this severe wheather so they kinda disagree that it is all global warming that is responsible for ramdom wheather.
E. I disagree because I think its all global warming because what else is there to blame for the random wheather changes. Because naturally when the water warms up then the hurricanes increase in power and that has been proved.
Source# 2 http://globalwarmingunchecked.com/default.aspx
A. This site is about global warming and some of the side effects that can come from it
B. The credentials that the site has are contact information and reliable information that looks good and correct.
C. The information that they are using is question that are brought up and they are answering them in order like prepitation amounts. Also change in pollution and storms amounts all of that.
D. They says that precipitation is greatly increasing all around the world and they give statisics on it also. Like the annual snow fall in New England has increased by 25% and they more information like this that they have that proves that precipitation amounts have increased.
E. I believe it because I am experiencing it right now I look at the radar quiet often and the amount of rain in some places is crazy and I blame global warming for this problem
Source#3 http://www.environmentgeorgia.org/reports/global-warming/global-warming-reports/when-it-rains-it-pours-global-warming-and-the-rising-frequency-of-extreme-precipitation-in-the-united-states
A. This site is a site of enviormental concerns made by people in Georgia
B. The credentials are the different types information shown like question and answer stuff which looks good.
C. The information is good because its exactly what it says very self explainitory like it answers the question well
D. It says that all of this global warming that is happening they are saying the durastic increases in storms and rainfall is possible that could kill many people.
E. I believe this informaition because I can see it happening with all of the tornadoes and hurricanes. Like I see more of them and it makes sense with warmer temperatures means more severe wheather.
2. I believe that Global Warming is causeing the random wheather changes it cant be natural because the newest information is off the charts and I am experiencing it right now so I am a witness that is recongnizing the change.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment